Fork Lift Operator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||£8.00 - £8.50 per hour|
Forklift Driver (Full Time)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a family run company based in the Bungay area. They are currently looking for an experienced Forklift Driver to join their friendly team on a temporary basis, possibly moving to permanent employment later. This is a great opportunity to join an established business and would suit a hard-working, dedicated team player who can work to high quality standards and systems.
Working as a Forklift Driver for our client you can expect to be part of a team working in their well-established facilities, following their processing methods for movement of their stock.
This is a busy warehouse where you will be working 08:00hrs to 17:00hrs, Monday to Friday. The rate of pay is between £8.00 - £8.50 per hour. Overtime is available, which is paid at a flat rate.
Typical duties for the Forklift Driver include:
* Loading and unloading goods from deliveries (pallets and HGV's) and storage/retrieval of goods, sometimes in difficult to reach areas of the facility
* Creating pallets of materials and goods in readiness for delivery, to correctly complete client orders
* Regular checks to the forklift trucks to ensure they are in good working order at all times
* Ensuring heavy loads are safe and secure
* Completion of appropriate paperwork and records of the movement of goods and equipment maintenance checks
* Ensuring loading and storage areas are kept tidy, in good order and accessible
* Compliance at all times with the Company's QA and QC standards.
As the successful Forklift Driver you will:
* Have previous experience in a production, warehouse or distribution centre
* Be flexible and able to work as part of a team, as well as having self-drive and initiative
* Possess good communication skills
* Be able to maintain orderly records and have basic computing skills
* Experience in working in a safety-critical environment, so having a safety-conscious approach to your work
* Have your own transport.
If this sounds like you, then it's time to apply by clicking on the "APPLY" button now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.