Forklift VNA Driver
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Forklift VNA Driver
Our client is an established business based in the Snetterton area offering warehouse, logistics and transportation solutions for their long list of customers, many of these being household names. We are pleased to support them in their search for experienced Forklift VNA Drivers (with Very Narrow Aisle certification).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this dependable, friendly and supportive Company on a temp-to-perm basis.
Working as a Forklift VNA Driver for our client you can expect to work on a shift pattern of 17:00hrs to 01:00hrs, Friday-Tuesday (with 1-hour break), for an attractive hourly rate.
You will be part of a team working in their busy, large, modern facilities, operating to their high-quality standards.
Typical duties for the Forklift VNA Driver include:
- Loading and unloading goods from deliveries (pallets and HGV's) and storage/retrieval of goods in very narrow aisles and sometimes in difficult to reach areas of the facility
- Creating pallets of materials and goods in the efficient and timely completion of client orders
- Regular checks of the forklift trucks to ensure they are in good working order at all times
- Ensuring heavy loads are safe and secure
- Completion of appropriate paperwork and records of the movement of goods and equipment maintenance checks
- Ensuring loading and storage areas are kept tidy, in good order and accessible
- Compliance at all times with the Company's QA and QC standards.
As the successful Forklift VNA Driver you will:
- Have valid FLT certificates, including certificates for Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) forklift operation, accredited by one of the recognised professional bodies, such as RTITB or ITSSAR
- Preferably have previous experience in a production, warehouse or distribution centre
- Be flexible and able to work as part of a team, as well as having self-drive and initiative
- Possess good communication skills
- Be able to maintain orderly records and have basic computing skills
- Experience in working in a safety-critical environment, so having a safety-conscious approach to your work
- Have your own transport.
If this sounds like you, then it's time to apply! Please click on the "APPLY" button now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.