Assistant Account Manager
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum|
Exciting permanent opportunity for an Assistant Account Manager to start ASAP in Halesworth!
The salary on offer is between £18,000 - £19,000 depending on experience.
Hours of work will be 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
As an Assistant Account Manager you will be supporting the Account Managers with administration and organisation. Contributing to the full Project Management process of taking a new client concept through to launch
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Working as part of a team supporting primarily one Account Manager on projects providing excellent administration and coordination.
* Ensuring high accuracy with documents, data input into the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system and maintaining internal information.
* Confirming order acknowledgements and timescales.
* Speaking to customers and suppliers to expedite free issue components to ensure orders can be met. Providing regular reports and management information for team briefings and project updates.
* Working with external suppliers for packaging, components, and artwork. Whatever the client project needs, the account manager makes it happen.
* Organising, planning, and good problem-solving and numeracy skills, attention to detail.
* Excellent spoken and written and communication skills.
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
* Very high standard on Microsoft packages, excel, outlook, word.
Please click APPLY now if this position is for you!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.