Compliance & Regulatory Assistant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £20000.00 per annum|
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Compliance & Regulatory Assistant to join our clients team in the Halesworth area!
You will be working 08.00hrs-17.00hrs Monday - Friday with flexi scheme also available.
As a Compliance & Regulatory Assistant your salary will be in the region of £20,000 per annum!
Being part of the process of taking client ideas and dreams from initial concept to the final product is incredibly rewarding. As a Compliance and Regulatory Assistant you will be helping take products to market, supporting innovation and development. You will be cutting through the red tape, providing administrative support to help ensure products comply with all regulatory standards and customer requirements.
Compliance & Regulatory Assistant job duties:
* Administrative preparation and collation of Product Information Files (PIF) for cosmetic products
* Maintaining accurate data files and document control for raw materials and test reports
* Providing regulatory support and advice to customers and internal departments
* Liaising with fair and ethical trade organisations and completing product validation and certification
* Previous experience within an office/laboratory and administrative environment, ideally cosmetics
* Methodical person with good attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to plan and manage own workload
* Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work as part of a team
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.