Senior Software Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
Currently recruiting for an exciting new permanent opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join the team in Halesworth!
Offering a very attractive and competitive starting salary!
Senior Software Developer Job Duties:
* Develop and implement transformational automation projects across the business.
* Managing SQL database access, ensuring that databases are backed up and always available to meet user requirements.
* Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation. Maintain and Manage Firewall.
* Writing SSRS reports, documentation and operating manuals.
* Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments.
* Evaluate the functionality of systems and produce enhancements that are user friendly.
* Consult with users, ascertain needs and ensure that facilities meet requirements.
* Ensure adherence with software licensing laws.
* Implement /manage security or integrity and back up procedures.
Essential Skills & Experiences:
* Relevant experience as Senior software developer or IT Manager.
* Possess C# skills.
* Effective Communicator, good organising, planning and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage processes and people through change.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.