This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Sector||EngineeringTrade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||£15000 - £30000 per annum|
Machinist / Fitter
The IRS Group are currently resourcing for a Machinist / Fitter (Toolmaker) to join our clients expanding team.
The position is based upon a permanent requirement and will be within the Great Yarmouth area.
* Has served an apprenticeship in toolmaking (Not Essential).
* Manual machinist skills in milling / turning.
* CNC machining and programming on milling machines (XYZ equipment an advantage).
* Good fitting / General hand skills.
* Willing to carry out on-site installations of our clients products within the Great Yarmouth area.
* The working days will be:
Monday to Thursday - 08:00hrs - 16:30hrs.
Friday - 08:00hrs - 15:30hrs.
There will be a 30 minute lunch break provided.
Salary will be from £15,000 - £30,000
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.