Fork Lift Operator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £9.02 per hour + £1.48 Shift allowance|
Temp-Perm opportunity for a Fork Lift Operator required for our client in Thirsk!
Monday-Friday shift pattern; 6-2pm and 2-10pm
You will be on an hourly rate £9.02 + £1.48 shift allowance!
As Fork lift Operator you will play a key role in customer satisfaction, ensuring all orders that go out are packed to company high quality standards and in a condition that will have customers coming back again and again.
Fork lift Operator responsibilities
* Bagging up mail Inc. palletising and caging up of courier orders
* Checking packed orders comply with packaging & QC standards
* Logging quality issues & making required improvements
* Ensuring no sub-standard orders are sent out
* Logging mail online
* Loading finished mail onto collection vehicles
* Keeping pallets & canopy/yard areas tidy
* Helping with other warehouse duties when required
* Using fork lift to load/unload deliveries
* Checking fork lift levels. Keeping trucks clean & tidy
* Fork lift daily checks
* Quality of checked mail - never below company standards
* Accuracy of QC logs
* Compliance with procedures e.g. for checking mail etc
* Organisation & keeping up with workload
* Tidiness of designated areas including canopy/yard
* Dedication to maintaining high standards
* Quality of pallet/cage stacking
* Condition of fork lift trucks
* H&S awareness & fork lift operation
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.