Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum|
IRS Recruitment are an established Recruitment Agency and Employment Business and we are looking for new talent to grow our Head Office in Beccles, Suffolk and to add to our success.
This is a brand new opportunity for an enthusiastic, keen and driven applicant with many benefits up for grabs.
What we want from you - The role:
You will use your sales skills to grow a client base and manage the provision of recruitment and other services provided to those clients, proactively seeking new business opportunities as well as continual promotion of the IRS Group. This is a 360° role that includes but is not limited to:
- Winning new sales with both existing, new and potential clients
- Networking, building relationships and making regular contact with clients and candidates, by telephone, email and in person
- Negotiation of contracts, fees, job offers and salaries
- Account Management
- Candidate attraction using the company database, a range of different Job Boards and networking sites inclusive of writing attractive job adverts
- Resourcing and recruiting candidates
- Interviewing, compliance screening and assessing prospective candidates, drawing up shortlists and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
What's on offer?
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- Starting salary of £16,000 - £18,000per annum
- Incentive scheme to reward exceptional effort (applicable after 6 months service)
- Opportunity for promotion for candidates who show a strong work ethic and perform well
- Your earnings potential by Year 3 could be in excess of £30,000per annum
- Company supported high level industry training and professional development: REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice, which upon completion will allow the use of the letters 'CertRP' after your name
- Training and induction programme
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme (applicable after 3 months of service)
- Modern, positive working environment located in Beccles, Suffolk
- Working with a friendly and collaborative team with a passion for excellence
About You: We want to hear from you if you:
- Have commercial awareness
- Are target driven and resilient
- Are pro-active and self-motivated with an inherent ability to think on your feet
- Have confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Are organised and able to manage your own workload
- Are a good communicator with excellent presentation and relationship building skills
- Have a good team ethic and are suited to working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a clean, full UK driving licence.
Experience in sales is preferable, but not essential.
More About Us:
IRS Recruitment is accredited by the REC and have been awarded the Gold Audited status. It is an established division of Industry Resource Services that trades as IRS Group and provides specialist services including recruitment services, HR and Payroll support to international, national and local organisations operating in a range of industry sectors.
We are a privately-owned business that continues to grow and develop, with a solid reputation for building long-term relationships with our valued clients.
With offices in the South East of England and the North, a wealth of experience and knowledge in the sectors we operate in, and we are proud of our honest, reliable and quality business ethics and passionate in our mission to be the first choice for our customers.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.