Marketing and Business Development Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
IRS Recruitment are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Officer to join our successful and growing team.
This is a brand new, permanent opportunity!
About the Role:
The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing and Business Development Officer will include but are not limited to:
* Overall responsibility for all Digital Media and E-commerce
* Plan, execute and measure candidate and client experience and conversion
* All aspects of Social Media Management
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence and perform to agreed growth targets and KPIs
* Working in conjunction with our Business Development Manager, assisting with the creation and implementing a Marketing and Business Development strategy in line with company objectives
* Identifying market trends and target audiences in order to develop targeted marketing campaigns
* Analysing and reporting upon the success of Business Development and Marketing activities and suggest further improvements
* Managing and updating the company website using the CMS with jobs and news
* Researching, designing, preparing and running events at networking events, shows, B2B events and jobs fairs
* Sourcing and maintaining stock of company merchandise and printed leaflets/flyers etc.
* Analysing and maintaining job boards and managing job board Account Managers
* Building brand reputation and obtaining and utilising candidate and client testimonials
What's on offer?
* Full-time, permanent opportunity
* A salary of £18,000 - £25,000per annum depending on experience and qualifications
* Incentive scheme to reward exceptional effort (applicable after 6 months service)
* Company supported high level industry training and professional development: REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice, which upon completion will allow the use of the letters 'CertRP' after your name
* Training and induction programme
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* Company Pension Scheme (applicable after 3 months of service)
* Modern, positive working environment located in Beccles, Suffolk
* Working with a friendly and collaborative team with a passion for excellence.
We want to hear from you if you:
* Have solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics
* Working knowledge of Social Media Management tools such as Hootsuite and/or Buffer
* Extensive knowledge of the following Social Media channels from a commercial perspective: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
* Ability to write interesting and compelling copy
* Previous experience of working within the Recruitment industry or another fast-paced, competitive industry
* Have commercial awareness
* Are target driven and resilient
* Are pro-active and self-motivated with an inherent ability to think on your feet
* Have confidence, energy and enthusiasm
* Are organised and able to manage your own workload
* Are a good communicator with excellent presentation and relationship building skills
* Have a good team ethic and are suited to working in a fast-paced environment
More About Us:
IRS Recruitment is accredited by the REC and have been awarded the Gold Audited status.
It is an established division of Industry Resource Services that trades as IRS Group and provides specialist services including recruitment services, HR and Payroll support to international, national and local organisations operating in a range of industry sectors.
We are a privately-owned business that continues to grow and develop, with a solid reputation for building long-term relationships with our valued clients.
With offices in the South East of England and the North, a wealth of experience and knowledge in the sectors we operate in, and we are proud of our honest, reliable and quality business ethics and passionate in our mission to be the first choice for our customers.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.