This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
IRS Recruitment are an established recruitment business and are looking for experienced talent to join our Head Office in Beccles, Suffolk. We are seeking a motivated, results-driven, experienced Recruitment Consultant to add to the success of our growing team. We have many benefits up for grabs!
What We Want from You:
We would like to hear from you if you have experience in any or all of the following: Trade, Craft and Industrial, Engineering, Renewable Energy and Rail desk.
Using your recruitment experience and sales skills you will have the ability to run your own desk.
The Recruitment Consultant role is a 360° role and includes but is not limited to:
* Managing the end-to-end Recruitment Life Cycle.
* Proactively seeking new business opportunities and winning new sales with both existing, new and potential clients.
* Networking, building relationships and making regular contact with clients and candidates, by telephone, email and in person.
* Negotiation of contracts, fees, candidate job offers and salaries.
* Account Management.
* Candidate attraction using the company database, a range of different Job Boards and networking sites inclusive of writing attractive job adverts.
* Resourcing and recruiting candidates.
* Interviewing, compliance screening and assessing prospective candidates, drawing up shortlists and matching them with vacancies at client companies.
What's on Offer:
* Full-time, permanent opportunity.
* Incentive scheme to reward exceptional effort (applicable after 6 months service).
* Your earnings potential by Year 3 could be in excess of £35,000per annum.
* Company supported high level industry training and professional development: REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice, which upon completion will allow the use of the letters 'CertRP' after your name.
* Training and induction programme.
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
* Company Pension Scheme (applicable after 3 months of service).
* Private Medical Insurance.
* Modern, positive working environment located in Beccles, Suffolk.
* Working with a friendly and collaborative team with a passion for excellence.
We want to hear from you if you:
* Have a solid background as a Recruitment Consultant, or, working in a similar fast-paced environment such as Estate Agency.
* Have good business development skills with a sound, proven sales track record.
* Have commercial awareness.
* Are target driven and resilient.
* Enjoy winning.
* Have strong customer service skills.
* Are a good communicator with excellent presentation and relationship building skills.
* Are engaging and persuasive.
* Are pro-active and self-motivated with an inherent ability to think on your feet.
* Have confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
* Are organised and able to manage your own workload.
* Have a good team ethic and suited to working in a fast-paced environment.
* Have a clean, full UK driving licence.
More About Us:
IRS Recruitment is accredited by the REC and have been awarded the Gold Audited status. It is an established division of Industry Resource Services that trades as IRS Group and provides specialist services including recruitment services, HR and Payroll support to international, national and local organisations operating in a range of industry sectors.
We are a privately-owned business that continues to grow and develop, with a solid reputation for building long-term relationships with our valued clients.
With offices in the South East of England and the North, a wealth of experience and knowledge in the sectors we operate in, and we are proud of our honest, reliable and quality business ethics and passionate in our mission to be the first choice for our customers.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.