|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £13.72 per hour|
Currently recruiting for an ICT Technician in Northallerton on a temporary basis!
The post is full-time, 37 hours per week working Monday - Friday.
The starting salary for this post is £26,470 pa ( £13.72 per hr).
The role is initially for 3 months with a view to extend to 6 months.
ICT Technician - Support Skills / Experience:
* A proven track record in providing support face-to-face and via telephone, in an ITIL based environment;
* Demonstrable experience of configuring and supporting modern SaaS, PaaS and IaaS architectures in a hybrid model;
* Proven experience of installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft server platforms and applications;
* Demonstrable experience in configuring and managing an enterprise class data centre management solution;
* Previous support management of Active Directory Services, DHCP, DNS, GPOs, file based permissions and IIS;
* Experience of supporting remote desktop technologies;
* Support experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting of Office Suite and other Microsoft client applications;
* Demonstrable experience of supporting various server applications (Anti-Virus, Backups, Web / Mail Filtering, etc.);
* Proven experience in managing and reviewing infrastructure monitoring tools and processes;
* Experience in working with enterprise class infrastructure technologies, such as SAN, NAS, Fibre, etc.
* Proven experience of supporting a variety of modern client workstations (Laptops, handhelds, tablets);
* Experience supporting network printers and other peripheral devices;
* Proven track record of Asset Management.
ICT Technician must posses the following:
* A working knowledge of the internals of servers, storage devices, PC's and peripherals;
* Knowledge of ancillary devices connected to PCs or laptops (e.g. PDAs and printers);
* An understanding of industry standard networking principles and protocols;
* The ability to contribute to specifications produced internally or by other departments;
* A current driving licence.
* Microsoft Exchange, System Centre, SharePoint and SQL server product experience;
* Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 clients and 2008 onwards server operating system experience.
Able to demonstrate:
* Project management in line with Prince2 methodologies;
* Microsoft Office suite development capability;
* Some knowledge of network routers and switches;
* Degree or equivalent technical qualification.
ICT Technician - Work Experience and personal attributes:
* Develop systems and software using various development tool kits, database packages and Microsoft suite e.g., C#; VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Reporting Services;
* Communicate effectively and promote understanding at all levels;
* Use initiative to solve problems;
* Possess planning and organisational skills;
* Be able to work as part of a team;
* Be flexible with regard to activities and hours;
* Participate in a rota for out of hours support.
Please click APPLY now if this is a perfect long term temporary role for you!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.