Senior QC Technologist
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
Permanent opportunity for a Senior QC Technologist required in Halesworth to start asap!
Full time Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
*Offering a competitive salary!
Senior QC Technologist Job Duties:
* Assisting the Quality Supervisor to ensure a high level of Quality Control is maintained at all times and that all procedures are being adhered to
* As a senior member of the team, provide guidance for your colleagues and deputise for the Supervisor in their absence
* Ensuring the company's QC procedures and policies are being followed in all areas at all times
* Carrying out spot checks, AQL checks, bulk testing and checking raw materials and components
* Maintaining Quality Control records and systems
* Carrying out internal audits and investigating root causes and undertaking trend analysis
* Design, plan, deliver and assess training
* Working with the QC Supervisor on Non Conformance Reports and Quality systems - ISO9001, 22716 & BRC with the view of continuous improvements
* Support customer complaints process
* Calibration of equipment as required
* Maintaining the laboratory equipment
* Must have relevant experience in a FMCG environment
* Experienced in Quality Systems - ISO 9001,14001 & BRC
* Organising, planning, Literacy & numeracy skills and attention to detail
* Excellent spoken, written communication skills
* The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Good standard on Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook, word
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as be self motivated
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.