Legal Executive / Solicitor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Project Management & ServicesBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
Legal Executive / Solicitor required!
Exciting opportunity for a qualified or part-qualified Legal Executive /Solicitor for our client based in Harleston.
Hours - Monday-Friday 9.00-5.00pm / 1 hour unpaid lunch break
*Part time also considered
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Legal Executive/Solicitor job duties:
* Control and manage client files.
* Provide supervision to junior fee earners in your department.
* Help to ensure all deadlines and client expectations are met in line with the department's objectives.
* Ensure quality standards are adhered to at all times.
* Provide training and mentoring to junior staff members.
* Carry out staff appraisals for members of your team if requested to do so.
* Provide input to firm and departmental marketing strategy.
* Adhere to firm guidelines re money laundering and other areas of risk management and law society compliance.
* Demonstrate excellent levels of client care and customer service.
* Undertake any other duties relevant to the post as required by the partners.
* Will writing
* Administration of probate
* Inheritance Tax advice
* Capital Gains Tax advice
* Lasting Powers of Attorney
* Enduring powers of Attorney
* Living wills
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.