|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Project Management & ServicesBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£26470 - £28221 per annum|
Currently recruiting for a SQL Reporting Analyst to start asap on a temporary basis!
Location - Thirsk
Salary (£26,470 to £28, 221) for up to a 3 month period
The vacancy is full time, normal weekly hours will be 37 hours per week to be worked Monday to Friday. Normal Office Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Fridays.
* Develop reports using the Microsoft BI stack
* Maintain existing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
Report Analyst - Essential Skills and Experience:
-In-depth knowledge of Transact-SQL (preferably SQL Server 2012 onwards) including Stored Procedures, Functions and Views, using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Experience in developing complex SQL queries from multiple data sources
- Strong experience in the use of SSRS to design, develop and deploy Business Intelligence (BI) reports
- Knowledge of database design, theory, and best practices
- Knowledge of database security
- Working knowledge of the general data protection regulations 2018
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good time/project management skills
Reporting Analyst - Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Hands on experience of TSQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS) and other SQL Server technologies that support the development and maintenance of the data warehouse
- Experience in the design, development and maintenance of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes and OLAP cubes
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.