|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £17000 per annum|
Experienced Administrator required for our client in Thirsk to start asap on a permanent basis!
You will be on a salary rate of £17,000 per annum
As an Administrator you will be required to work 08:00hrs - 16:00hrs Monday - Friday with ½ hour unpaid lunch break and 2x10 minute paid breaks
- Have some commercial flair, good organisational skills and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Be a strong team player as well as demonstrate individual initiative
- Be computer literate though full training on the bespoke systems will be provided
- Have good telephone manner & strong interpersonal skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
* Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone, email and occasionally face to face
* Working as part of a small team in a busy office
* Assist with the smooth running of the workflow from the office through to the QC & dispatch department
* Assisting other members of the team in various department as well as managing your own workload
* Managing your own time, prioritising tasks & ensuring all are completed
* Assist with smooth running the office
* Ensuring files are correct and documentation issued in a timely manner
* Customer service duties- answer any follow up queries, offering advice and support within a small team
* Accuracy in all work and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Basic book keeping, credit control may be an advantage
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for your then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.