Production Line Supervisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Production Line Supervisor for our client in Halesworth!
As a Production Line Supervisor you will hold a critical role in the organisation in which your drive and initiative will be recognised.
This position offers the opportunity of a challenging and rewarding career with the necessary support to reach your professional goals.
You will be a on salary rate £20,000.00 /year increasing to £26,000 per annum
Desirable to have extensive engineering experience or/and a HGV licence.
Production Supervisor role:
* Your main role will be to oversee and engage in, the packing of dairy products into their respective packaging. You will be the senior team member over two or three personnel.
* You will ensure that the food production areas and packaging systems comply with company hygiene and health & safety directives.
* You will hold primary responsibility for packing criteria so that the quality of the end product is as required whilst overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of filling machines and associated equipment.
* Experience in a food production environment particularly Quality Control and Health & Safety systems
* Knowledge of HACCP
* Some knowledge of microbiology in the working environment
* Ability to motivate and manage a small team
* Flexible in both routine and working hours
* Strong time-management skills
* A positive, 'can-do' attitude with the ability to problem solve
* Experience of production and packing machinery is desirable
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.