This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£9.00 - £9.25 per hour|
Fantastic permanent opportunity for a Funeral Administrator to start asap for our client in Suffolk!
As a Funeral Administrator this position requires a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
You will be expected to act as ambassador for the client in their dealings with the public and to show care and concern, especially to bereaved families.
Hours of work Monday-Friday 09:00hrs-17.00hrs, although flexibility will be required.
Hourly rate £9.00-£9.25 per hour depending on experience.
Funeral Administrator Primary Duties:
* Arrange all types of funeral.
* Arrange and perform viewings in the chapel of rest.
* Carry out all administrative procedures following the arrangement of a funeral, including dealing with charitable donations, confirming funeral arrangements, producing service sheets and inserting death announcements.
* Carry out other clerical and computer duties within the branch.
* Assist families with the administration and purchasing of pre-payment plans.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with clergy, doctors, nursing home staff, solicitors and other local influencers.
* Effecting the removal of the deceased from the place of death and bringing them into the care of the funeral home.
* Preparing the deceased for a burial or cremation, including placing them in coffins and preparing them for viewings.
* Be available to a reasonable degree to take part in the out of hours phone rota and carry out arrangements and viewings.
Personal Qualities and Attributes
* A commitment to diversity and integrity: To be someone who understands and respects diversity and adopts a fair and ethical approach to everyone.
* Change: To be someone who is open to change and actively seeks to support it.
* Confidence and resilience: To be confident and resilient - even in challenging situations.
* Working with others: To be someone who can work easily with others - both within the funeral profession and in the community.
* Communicate: To communicate effectively - both verbally and in writing.
* Personal Development: To be someone who is committed to personal development - for themselves and others.
* Practical abilities: To be practical and able to solve problems in a logical, safe and systematic way.
* Awareness: Have a good level of awareness to be able to respond to changing circumstances and environments.
If this sounds like the job for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.