IT Support Technician
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Pension|
Exciting new permanent opportunity available for an IT Support Technician to start as soon as possible for our client in Lowestoft!
You will be required to work Monday-Friday 08.30hrs-17.00hrs
Starting salary between £18-£21k depending on experience with opportunity to progress!
As an IT Support Technician you will be required to complete the following duties…
* Monitor and look after IP Networks
* Remote IT Support
* Provide desk support
* Manage SQL database access, ensuring that databases are backed up and always available to meet user requirements.
* Keep up to date with recent technological and software developments
* Evaluate the functionality of systems and produce enhancements that are user friendly.
* Consult with users, ascertain needs and ensure that facilities meet requirements.
* Ensure adherence with software licencing laws.
* Implement /manage security or integrity and back up procedures.
* Respond to breakdowns, diagnose and resolve software and hardware faults.
* Obtain, replacement or specialist components.
You will be required to have the following essential skills & experience…
* Relevant experience as an IT Technician / IT Support.
* Effective Communicator, good organising, planning and problem solving skills.
* Ability to manage processes and people through change.
For more info on this excellent new opportunity contact one of our friendly team today or simply APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.