This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£21000 - £25000 per annum|
Exciting permanent opportunity for Team leaders to work for our successful client based in Halesworth !
Starting salary £21,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience!
As a Team Leader you will be required to work Monday-Friday 05.45hrs-14.00hrs / 13.45-22.00 on a rota basis.
Working in a filling environment, accountable for the assembly, setting and running of the entire production line, to a set of product specifications and quality standards. Running one or more production lines and a team of operatives. Achieving optimum line efficiencies and outputs at all times. Ensuring safety standards, housekeeping, quality standards, good manufacturing practices and company policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times.
Team Leader Job Duties:
* Setup and make adjustments of machines/filling lines.
* Assist line setter in setting up lines during product changes
* Identify and remedy machine faults and failures.
* Running of one or more lines and team staff
* Interpret specifications and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
* Achieve optimum line throughput and line efficiencies.
* Support supervisors and production manager in the daily running of production
* Ensure assembly of finished goods is to the specification and quality standards
* Perform on-line quality control checks
* Complete all packing lists and paperwork in full within the time frame required.
* Maintain good housekeeping at all times within your area/ everything is in its place.
* Interprets company policies to staff members and enforce and maintain safety and quality regulations.
* Communicate daily and directly to your Supervisor in order to understand operational targets.
* Communicate any operational shortfalls immediately and directly to your Supervisor and ensure that any equipment faults or failures are highlighted immediately to the Line setters or on-site engineer.
* Adapt to any job given by your superiors.
Responsible as a designated first aider.
* Previous experience as a Team Leader within fast paced manufacturing environment
* Ability to adapt to the changing daily plan
* Good time management, organisation & Multi-tasking skills
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
* Ability to motivate and influence people
If this sounds like a fantastic permanent opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.