|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £22308 per annum|
Job Title: Mechanic
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Salary is £22,308 PA depending on experience
Seeking an enthusiastic skilled and experienced time served Motor Vehicle Mechanic for immediate start in Beccles asap!
Working 39 hours per week Monday - Friday with additional overtime available at time and a half.
28 days holiday annually including every bank holiday.
Duties to include but not limited to:
* Conducting all levels of servicing
* Write out clean and precise job cards to be converted into invoices
* Road testing vehicle's
* Carry out general and MOT repairs to a high standard
* General maintenance and servicing to all makes and models of vehicles
* Keeping work bay and workshop clean and tidy
* Ability to Diagnosing faults both manually and electronically with diagnostic equipment would be an added advantage
The ideal candidate must:
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Hold either a Level 2 Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, Level 2 Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Technology or equivalent experience
* Have at least 6 years experience
* Able to work well on own initiative as well as in a team
* Hold a full driving licence
Holding an MOT testers qualification would be an added advantage, however, not essential, but being prepared to undertake additional training.
Please click APPLY if this sounds like a fantastic opportunity!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.