This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Exciting new opportunity for a PA to start asap in Halesworth on a temp-perm basis!
You will be required to work the following hours; 09.00hrs-17.00hrs with an attractive salary rate depending on experience.
* Strong administrative skills.
* Proven record for using initiative to make capable and effective decisions in the absence of the director.
* Organising skills, able to prioritise and manage tasks.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Fast and accurate typing skills, attention to detail.
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
* Knowledge of or experience with Quickbooks essential.
* Flexible approach and a "can-do" attitude.
* Team player.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE SKILLS
* Knowledge of the retail sector.
* An interest in the field of occupational therapy.
* Knowledge of disability and related products and equipment.
* Ability to use and update social media networks.
* Support the director with regard to both companies.
* Attend to all issues, including urgent matters, in the absence of the director.
* Handle all communication, answer telephone, screen calls, deal with enquiries, pass on messages accurately and in a timely manner.
* Deal with incoming and outgoing mail by email and post. Frank mail, take special delivery items to the Post Office, post mail and record costs if necessary.
* Plan and prepare monthly calendar, indicating staff shifts, annual leave, meetings, events etc.
* Attend monthly meetings, check, edit and format minutes prepared by shop staff, return by email for dissemination by them.
* Liaise with solicitors, medical professionals, clients, statutory services and members of the public.
* Prepare documentation, create new files, maintain them throughout the case, record and track case progress on director's and all associates cases files, close files, take responsibility to ensure confidential destruction of files on settled cases.
* Make appointments for assessments, prepare correspondence, liaise with solicitors / claimants / defendants as required by director and associates.
* Arrange and book travel and accommodation as required.
* Create interview documents for director's visits and assessments. Type draft reports and comparison schedules, proof read, amend and format documents for director and associates prior to final submission to instructing parties.
* Prepare payroll information (hours) for external bookkeeper, email hours, check staff expense claims, prepare wage schedule for payment by director.
* Record and track all invoicing from workshop, input on to Quickbooks and allocate receipts accurately.
* Create sales invoices from takings spreadsheet information, input on Quickbooks.
* Undertake credit control duties for both companies and on a regular basis.
* Prepare supplier payment lists for director, on a monthly basis. Ensure all discounts offered are taken advantage of.
* Prepare Quickbooks back-ups and send to Accountant for preparation of the year end accounts.
* Create and maintain personal files for staff and associates.
* Prepare contracts as required by the director, draw up induction documentation for new starters, ensure both paper and electronic copies are up to date.
* Update the HR online system with employee details, new starters, leavers, annual leave, training records, changes to contracts etc.
* Liaise with the director regarding staff training, booking same, recording details on personal files and online system.
* Liaise with the company's HR consultants regarding issues/updates to keep up to date with current legislation, undertake webinars offered by the HR consultants to do so.
* Prepare documentation for staff appraisals. Liaise with director and staff regarding appointments for same, and diarise.
* Oversee adherence to policies and procedures, update and maintain information and files in accordance with the requirements of the HR consultants.
HEALTH & SAFETY
* Liaise with company's Health & Safety Consultants and ensure companies are compliant.
* Receive updates from the H&S Consultants and ensure files are maintained and the companies compliant at all times.
* Check reminders on email and undertake tasks required to review risk assessments, update policies.
* Prepare risk assessments as required.
* Liaise with staff regarding updates and ensure appropriate training or updates are provided.
* Review health and safety policy and management arrangements
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.