Duty Care Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Are you an experienced Care Manager in the residential care industry looking for your next challenge? An exciting management position has become available for a respected care home in the Lowestoft area for a Duty Care Manager.
This is a permanent job opportunity and there is availability for an immediate start!
There is only an occasional requirement to work weekends or evenings.
Call us today on 01502 719000 to find out more or for a full Job Description.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
* Managing all aspects of the Care operation
* Producing electronic Care Plans
* Carrying out Risk Assessments
* Delivering high quality care to residents
* Leading and managing a team
* HR activities such as recruitment, inductions and training, discipline and grievance etc.
Qualifications and experience:
* NVQ4 (or equivalent) in Care and Management
* Relevant statutory certificates as laid down by CQC
* Previous management experience
Don't miss out, call us to find out more or apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.