Quality Assurance Assistant
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £18000 per annum|
JOB: Technical Assistant/ Quality Assurance Assistant
LOCATION: Halesworth, Suffolk
JOB TERM: Temporary (initial 6 month contract)
SALARY: Circa £18k pro rata
Hours - Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Technical Assistant / Quality Assurance Assistant required for a successful company based in Halesworth, Suffolk!
As a skilled Technical Assistant or Quality Assurance Assistant you will have some experience or qualification in Quality and Auditing. The purpose of your role is to assist the Quality Manager in a BRC accreditation project, ensuring all paperwork and systems comply to the standards and the accumulation and compilation of records and technical information as required. As a Skilled Technical Assistant or Quality Assurance Assistant you will be both factory and office based.
* Writing product specifications
* General administration as required to update reports
* Organising, collating and reporting micro samples daily
* Ensuring Quality Assurance paperwork is filled in to client specifications
* Factory auditing
* Some lab work
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Able to adhere to quality procedures
* Follow Process Instruction
* Competent computer skills i.e. word and excel
YOU WILL BE:
* Hard-working, trustworthy and reliable
* Able to work well in a team
* Good attention to detail
If this sounds like perfect opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.