This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
Are you experienced and qualified multi-skilled Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity to really make a difference!
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our successful client in Halesworth on a permanent basis.
You will be required to work the following hours on a weekly rotating pattern of either; 5.45am-2.45pm and 1pm-10pm
Attractive salary rate depending on experience between £26,000-£28,000 per annum!
Engineer Job Duties:
* Working shifts of weekly rotating patterns of either 5.45am - 2.45pm and 1pm - 10pm.
* Day to day support of production by setting up lines, machine configuration and carrying out planned maintenance
* Provide engineering maintenance and breakdown service to a large variety of machines vessels, including fillers, labellers batch coders
* Dealing with contracts and contractors as and when required ensuring compliance with safety
* Delivering projects, either sole projects or as part of a team working together to achieve goals
* Following Health and Safety standards ensuring high compliance and safety methods of working
* Take a keen interest in continuous improvement
* Support and help the Junior Engineers and Line Setter team to develop
Essential Skills & Experiences:
Substantial experience as an engineer ideally gained within a manufacturing environment, we recognise transferable skills
* Recognised engineering qualification
* Health and Safety qualification
* Experience problem solving and trouble shooting skills Excellent coaching, leadership and people management skills
* Methodical ways of working, and highly organised
* Able to delegate, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
* Energy, drive and flexible approach to working in a fast paced business
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.