This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£8.74 per hour|
A temporary vacancy of a part time Administration Assistant has arisen for our client based in Northallerton.
You will be required to work approximately 2 months, ideally commencing w/c 26th February 2018 and you will be required until at least 26th April 2018. The end date is subject to review so could potentially be extended.
This is a part-time role, 18.5 hours per week (Normal office hours are Wednesday pm, 13:00 to 17:00, Thursday 08:30 to 17:00, Friday 08:30 to 16:30) and has a starting salary of £8,390.50pa (£16,781pa FTE) ( £8.74p/hr).
You must have experience of working in an administrative role, possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively both face to face and in writing. You will have good organisational skills and work with attentiveness to accuracy and be confident in the use of Microsoft applications.
Primary Functions -
* Assist in general administrative functions.
* Process reports, letters, minutes and documentation.
* Assist in the production of documents and reports.
* Take minutes of specific meetings
* Organise and maintain filing (electronically and hard copy) as appropriate.
* Assist in the inputting and monitoring of service information systems
* Administer departmental purchase order numbers and invoices.
* Contribute towards the provision of internal events.
* Support the development of your colleagues
* Experience of Microsoft Office applications and other IT software
* Administrative skills
* Attentiveness to accuracy and detail
* Ability to work upon own initiative without close supervision
Don't delay in applying now if this seems like the perfect role for you!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.