This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £20,000 per annum|
A fantastic new position has arisen in Halesworth for a Training Administrator to start as soon as possible on a temp-perm basis.
You will be required to work the following hours; Monday-Thursday 08.30hrs-17.00hrs, Friday 08.30hrs-16.00hrs.
You will be on a salary rate of approx. £20,000 per annum depending on experience.
As a Training Administrator you will be fully responsible for the scheduling, ordering and tracking of all training courses organised in the company.
In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. You should also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills.
Your goal will be to ensure that training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
The role will involve;
* Participating in creating and implementing training programs
* Booking and setting up classrooms and training venues
* Managing schedules, records and accounts receivable
* Participate in creating and implementing training programs
* Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
* Arranging courses
* Telephone enquiries
* Sorting paperwork
You will have the following requirements;
* Proven experience as a Training Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role
* Experience in project management
* Knowledge of office procedures and billing
* Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
* Excellent organisational and multitasking ability
* Outstanding communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Highly organised
* Pay close attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
For a chance to be considered for this brilliant opportunity APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.