This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||22,000 - 25,000 Per Annum|
Account Manager required for our client in Great Yarmouth to start asap on a permanent basis !
You will be responsible for the ongoing account management and business development of a portfolio of global Resellers. Driving revenue growth from existing accounts. This is an office-based role although you may be requested to identify and attend customer visits and/or events.
You will be on a salary rate of between £22,000-£25,000 per annum, however, this will be negotiable depending on experience. You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a Monday - Friday basis.
You will be required to complete the following primary duties;
- Deliver proactive account management to a defined portfolio of Global Resellers.
- In conjunction with the Product & Solutions Sales team, explore areas for growth within existing reseller business and act to implement the growth initiatives through proactive reseller contact - phone, email, WebEx, visits, and training.
- Preparation of stats and reports to develop follow on business within the defined account base.
- Maintain and expand relationships with key personnel within your accounts.
- Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Provide formal quotations
- Qualify and report on all opportunities
- Manage Sales Pipeline and opportunity closure plans.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and completed in timeframes acceptable to the client.
- Manage external and internal expectations.
- Deliver SOFT (Sales, Opps, Failures, Threats) Analysis during monthly Sales Meetings.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Work as a team with a dedicated Sales Coordinator who will support your efforts.
You will be required to have the following skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic, initiative and focus.
- Communicate efficiently - verbally, in print and on the phone.
- Detail orientated.
- Multitask and handle multiple client accounts.
- Manage time and projects effectively.
- Be able to work alongside other internal teams.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service.
- Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office Software.
- Have efficient networking skills.
- Have extensive knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Professional manor
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.