This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£20,000 - £22,000 per annum|
Tender Coordinator/Expeditor required to join a busy team for our client based in Great Yarmouth on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week on a salary rate of £20,000-£22,000 per annum plus depending on experience.
Responsibilities will include;
* Creating and managing contract and Tender files
* Productions of methodologies and implementation plans
* Liaising and attending meetings with clients where required
* Assisting with tender returns
* Liaison with HSE & QA/QC
* Facilitating the flow of materials from vendors to Clients
* Working to secure delivery dates
* Ensure KPI's are met on appropriate goods
* Coordinate delivery to Clients various locations on time
* Keeping Clients informed of any delay
* Assisting with planning work for the branch
* Supporting sales with creating & reporting KPIs for clients as required
You will be required to have the following skills and experience;
* Similar experience in a similar role.
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Attention to detail
* High accuracy of data input.
* Excellent time management and planning skills to keep to tight deadlines.
* Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office packages would be an advantage.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this is the perfect permanent role for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.