This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Development Chemist to start as soon as possible for our client based in Halesworth.
This is a permanent position / Hours 08.00hrs-17.00hrs
Competitive starting salary around £25-£30k per annum.
Essential Skills & Experiences:
* Proven experience in formulating in the personal care sector
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Ability to be self motivated and work as part of a team
* Natural creativity and flare for product development and innovation
* Interest in natural and organics
You will be required to complete the following duties..
* Working with the Commercial Team on NPD briefs taking from concept through to launch
* Working with customers on briefs, technologies, textures and innovations
* Development of products through the laboratory in all areas of personal care including: skincare,hair care, bath and body & baby
* Responsible for formulas through stability, micro and compatibility testing
* Present new ideas and blue sky formulations to new and existing customers
* Keeping up to date on trends and attending cosmetic seminars and events
* Acting as duty chemist across the factory during manufacturing process being a trouble shooter and solutions focused
If this is a perfect opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.