This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £8.65 per hour|
We are looking for Seasonal Operatives to work in the lead up, and over the Christmas period for our client near Wells-next-the-Sea, North Norfolk. Located on a thriving agricultural estate, you'd be playing a key role in a hugely successful jewellery company in the most idyllic of surroundings.
As a Seasonal Operative, you will be working Monday - Friday 08.00hrs - 16.30hrs with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break. *There are several occasions which you will be required to work of a weekend.
The successful candidates will be on an hourly rate of £8.65 per hour.
As a Seasonal Operative, your role will incredibly varied, offering you insight into all stages of the production process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Pick and pack customer orders
* Consistently achieve pack & accuracy targets
* Open to receive training for more meticulous tasks such as engraving
* Ensure orders meet packaging & quality guidelines
* Quality check items that have been returned
* Keep work station and surrounding area tidy
* Maintain health & safety within the working environment
Key Skills and Attributes:
* To be enthusiastic, energetic and have a positive attitude!
* Attention to detail
* To be able to prioritise tasks
* To be trustworthy and reliable
* To be adaptable when rotating roles
* Experience with jewellery sales / design / production would be advantageous
Due to the location of our client, applicants MUST have their own transport.
*Weekend days include Sunday 24th November, Saturday 30th November, Sunday 1st December and Sunday 7th December.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then click 'APPLY' now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.