This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Wallsend, Tyne and Wear|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £12.00 per hour|
Fantastic opening for a Technical Clerk to work with one of our major clients in Wallsend, Tyne and Wear!
As a Technical clerk your role will be to assist with compliance and traceability tasks to include organisation of documents, data entry and filing within the Quality department. The role will be temporary contract running, and the hours of work are Monday-Friday 40 hours per week.
You will be on an attractive hourly rate £12.00 per hour
Key Responsibilities as a technical clerk include but are not limited to;
* Inputting of data
* Verification of welding certification records
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Document control
* Use of excel spreadsheets and word documents
* Manage own workload within agreed timescales
* Maintain an up to date knowledge of current legislation and guidelines applicable to the role
* Communicating with clients and suppliers in a professional manner
* Have knowledge and workable experience in QA/QC
* Background within the renewables, Oil & Gas, Engineering industry
Desirable skills -
* Previous use of Microsoft Office
* Ability to demonstrate previous experience of administration duties
* Engineering qualification, however not essential
* Ability to contribute to the continued development of the company
* Work as part of a team
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good telephone manner
* Good IT and Analytical Skills
To be considered for this position please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.