This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||Up to £21000 per annum|
Permanent opportunity for a Head of Grounds Maintenance person in Beccles!
This is a full-time position 40 hours per week on a salary of £21,000 per annum
As head of grounds maintenance your role will be to ensure that the grounds are maintained to a high standard.
Grounds maintenance duties -
* To undertake a wide variety of horticultural duties, particularly rose bed maintenance pruning, dead heading, edging etc.
* To carry out the maintenance of shrubs, planting, pruning, grass seeding and grass cutting to a high standard.
* To undertake general grounds maintenance, including laying turf, maintenance and creation of memorial areas, site preparation and construction as necessary.
* To be responsible for allocated machinery. Duties will include routine general maintenance and cleaning, arranging for quotes and periodical servicing of equipment in addition to the care of a range of hand tools and plant.
* To assist with the duties of the Chapel Attendant, including general cleaning and preparation of the service chapel, cloister, flower room and adjoining accommodation for services and public use.
* Attend services, direct funeral directors, mourners and members of the general public. Act as a pall bearer, both with other crematorium staff and with staff provided by Funeral Directors. Strew/inter cremated remains in the Garden of Remembrance when a family wish to be present and maintain a record of their location.
* Maintain floral displays in designated areas; allocate specific areas for floral tributes and dispose of flowers and floral tributes as necessary.
To be considered for this opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.