Customer Service Advisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £8.50 per hour|
Are you looking to join a dynamic Customer Service team?
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be using emails, Livechat and social instant messaging to communicate with customers. The brands span a range of different industries, but your main focus will be on strength and fitness equipment. An interest in this area is not essential but will set you apart.
You will work 40 hours per week over 5 days where you will work 4 week days and 1 weekend day
As a customer service advisor you will be on a temporary-permanent contract
Hourly rate £8.50 per hour
Location - Great Yarmouth
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be working across the organisation to:
* Provide best-in-class service to all our customers
* Managing customer queries through to resolution
* Managing customer sales orders
* Identifying opportunities for streamlined processes and business improvement
* Increase company revenue through upselling and product recommendations
* Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
* Minimum 5 GCSEs/equivalent including English and Mathematics.
If you are a team player with excellent communication skills please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.