This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
A vacancy has arisen within the Sales Department of a leading electrical manufacturers in Halesworth. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Co-ordinator to join the team in providing excellent customer service and administration support.
Our client is seeking someone able to apply themselves to varied tasks in the course of a working day.
As a Sales Co-ordinator your duties will include:
* Processing customer orders and schedules to meet often tight deadlines
* Raising confirmations of orders, invoices and despatch information
* Stock control
* Liaising with and supporting other departments to ensure a smooth work flow is maintained
* Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email
* Raising and submitting reports and/or data to customers or Sales Manager when required
* Attend meetings internally and with customers as required
* General office administration duties
Key Skills required:
* Experience in administration and customer service
* Ability to build strong working relationships with your team, seniors and customers alike
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software
* Overseas business experience is beneficial
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* To be able to prioritise and organise workloads
* Ability to multi-task
* Happy and efficient in working both in a team and independently using your own initiative
* Maths and English GCSE qualifications to a high level
Training with be provided to familiarise you with the industry of electronics and the components manufactured.
You will be on a competitive salary and benefits included! If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.