Secretary / Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£19000 - £22000 per annum|
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a small team, supporting the Director of a well-established and thriving business on the outskirts of Thirsk. As a Secretary / Administrator, you will be providing full secretarial support to the company's Director in the operation of the business.
Key Responsibilities as a Secretary / Administrator:
* Preparing contracts and invoices for clients
* Monitoring sales receipts from clients
* Management of staff and staff vehicles
* Diary and email management
* Arranging meetings
* Supporting the Director in preparation for meetings
* Stock control for staff i.e. stationary, drinks etc.
* Liaising with clients directly
* Accuracy/keen eye for detail
* Able to work alone and as part of a team
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent communications skills and telephone manner
* High attention to detail
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills
* The ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Have a 'can do' attitude!
* Knowledge of accounts and Sage (advantageous, not essential)
This role is Maternity Cover for a fixed contract of 1 year. Your hours would be Monday to Friday 09.00hrs - 17.00hrs, but the successful candidate must prepare to be flexible. The salary stands at £19,000 - £22,000 subject to experience.
If this sounds like the role for you then click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.