This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Seeking an enthusiastic skilled and experienced Mechanic at a family run garage in Beccles.
Working 39 hours per week Monday - Friday with additional overtime available at time and a half.
Attractive salary depending on experience.
As a Mechanic your duties will include:
* Conducting all levels of servicing
* Writing out clean and precise job cards to be converted into invoices
* Road testing vehicle's
* Carrying out general and MOT repairs to a high standard
* General maintenance and servicing to all makes and models of vehicles
* Keeping work bay and workshop clean and tidy
* Ability to Diagnose faults both manually and electronically with diagnostic equipment
The ideal Mechanic must:
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Hold either a Level 2 Certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles, Level 2 Certificate/Diploma in Vehicle Technology or equivalent experience
* Have at least 6 years experience
* Able to work well on own initiative as well as in a team
Holding an MOT testers qualification would be an added advantage, being prepared to undertake additional training and qualifications is essential.
Please click APPLY if this sounds like a fantastic opportunity!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.