This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Wallsend, Tyne and Wear|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Fantastic full time opportunity for an IT Support has arisen with our successful client based in Wallsend, Tyne and Wear.
Length of this contract is 3 months minimum with interviews taking place Wednesday 27th March 2019.
*Rate is dependent on experience.
As IT Support your role will be to provide IT Support to the business to all employees based in Newcastle. You will be reporting to the ICT Systems Engineer / ICT Infrastructure and Hardware manager.
IT Support duties:
* Installing, supporting and maintaining Windows PC hardware and software
* Analysing and resolving faults, escalating when required
* Provide technical support for users both face to face and remotely
* Logging and maintaining help desk ticket life-cycle and responding to support calls
* Installing software and corporate applications on Windows PCs
* Manage and maintain peripherals such as printers and scanners
* Troubleshoot multi-function devices
* Desk moves around site
* Maintain IT hardware and consumables stock.
* PC Hardware Deployments
* Manual Handing
* PC deployments for new users and or replacements PC's
* 1st line IT support for users
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Prioritise workloads
* Perform in a friendly, professional and punctual manner
* Troubleshooting and problem-solving
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Please click APPLY now to be considered for this role!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.