This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
Permanent opportunity for a Weighbridge Operator in Snetterton, Norwich!
As a weighbridge operator you will be on a salary between £18-22k depending on experience.
40 hours per week - 1.30pm-10.00pm Monday-Friday. You will be required to have flexibility to occasionally cover the late shift and weekends when required.
* Provide excellent customer service to all drivers visiting the site
* Ensure Health and Safety requirements on the Weighbridge are maintained at all times
* Process deliveries and dispatches of stock in accordance with company procedures
* Communicate with Operational and Office staff to facilitate the correct receipt and dispatch of stock
* Provide additional support to the Customer Service and Bond Offices as necessary
* Provide additional support to Operations as necessary
Weighbridge operator required skills:
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to work to process
* Weighbridge Operators Certificate
If you have a strong work ethic and a can do attitude please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.