This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Northallerton, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£9.00 - £10 per hour + Tips|
This young and ambitious leisure company in Northallerton seek an experienced Bar Supervisor.
If you have the right experience, drive and enthusiasm this is an immediate opportunity that's just right for you!
As the Bar Supervisor you will lead and inspire your team to ensure that a smooth service is maintained across the bar. You will provide experienced knowledge of cocktails, wine, spirits and ensure quality of all beverage items, ingredients and preparation methods are to the hightest standard.
Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment preferred as well as leading a busy team to ensure excellent customer service standards are delivered at all times.
The Bar Supervisor's key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring guests are satisfied through both service delivered and face-to-face guest interaction
* Assisting all staff as necessary in the performance of their jobs through team leadership
* Ensuring cost control during service
* Conducting and overseeing training of new staff
* Clear communication with staff and management, before, during and after shift, to ensure optimal service to guests.
The salary starts from £9 per hour + tips
It's essential that you are availability to work full time and have a flexible approach to your shift pattern.
A successful beginning enables a secure career with opportunity and great prospects. So, if this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.