Operations and Maintenance Technician
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||Up to £15.54 per hour|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations and Maintenance Technician to join a small team at an Energy Plant in Beccles. As pioneers in their unique process of energy generation, you would be joining a team of passionate workers and play a key part in the company's strategy.
As an Operations and Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the safe and efficient running of the Biogas Plant and have the confidence to investigate and resolve any machine and system failures to minimise plant downtime.
Job Duties include:
- Accurate recording of tasks, faults and any system failures
- Monitoring of IT control systems
- Out-of-hours monitoring of IT control systems when on call
- Good housekeeping is essential and to operate in line with current legislation
- You will primarily be based between two sites, but attending other sites may be required occasionally.
Skills & Experiences:
- Experience in the maintenance and operations of a fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise varied tasks
- Good numerical, analytical and diagnostic skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of SCADA control systems is beneficial but not essential.
The successful candidate will need their own transport as there will be an element of travel between two local sites. Further to this, you must be able to be flexible with working hours as you will be required to be on call and call-outs may be necessary.
The working hours are on a rolling shift basis, 4 days on and 4 days off 07.00hrs - 19.00hrs.
A competitive rate of £15.54 per hour is on offer!
If you are motivated and up for a challenge, please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.