This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
Experienced Administrator required for our client in Bungay to start asap on a permanent basis.
Our client is seeking a confident, and proactive individual to join their small team and assist with all aspects of the day to day operation of their busy office.
Duties would include handling telephone and email enquiries, order processing, stock control, website management, bookkeeping, transport management and customer service. Must have excellent IT skills and a wide range of office administration skills and experience.
You will be on a salary rate of £18,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience
As an Administrator you will be required to work 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs Monday - Friday
- Have some commercial flair, good organisational skills and able to work efficiently under pressure,
- Be a strong team player as well as demonstrate individual initiative,
- Computer literate
- Have an excellent telephone manner & strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible confident approach to work.
* Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone, email and occasionally face to face,
* Working as part of a small team in a busy office,
* Assist with smooth running the workflow from the office
* Assisting other members of the team in various department as well as managing your own workload,
* Managing your own time, prioritising tasks & ensuring all are completed,
* Assist with smooth running the office,
* Ensuring files are correct and documentation issued in a timely manner,
* Customer service duties- answer any follow up queries, offering advice and support within a small team,
* Accuracy in all work and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Basic book keeping, credit control may be an advantage.
*Own transport is essential due to the location
If you are looking for a change, enjoy a challenge and want to play an important part in a growing business please click APPLY now.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.