This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
A Warehouse Supervisor position for our client based in Halesworth has arisen and needed to start as soon as possible.
This position will be on a temporary to permanent basis.
The hours for this position will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with a salary that will be negotiable depending upon experience.
You will be required to report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and to be successful, you will be able to take full ownership of your team.
Skills & Experience:
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will have previous experience of working within a fast-paced warehousing operation. You will also be someone who demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, and recognises the importance of timely completion of tasks. You will be a natural people manager, with strong interpersonal skills, to build strong working relationships. Someone with experience of working within a barcode managed warehouse system would be beneficial.
Duties of a Warehouse Supervisor role include:
* Responsible for all direct activities of warehouse staff
* Monitor and review attendance of staff - reporting to Supply Chain Manager
* Responsible for training and managing the performance of warehouse operatives
* Ensuring that all Learning and Development and all training requirements are met and regularly reviewed
* Experience of working closely with the Supply Chain manager and operations teams
* Experience of picking goods accurately and building pallets safely
* Ensuring the warehouse/yard is kept clean and tidy at all times, spillages promptly cleared, waste minimised
* Adaptable and flexible in approach to work
* Experience of influencing established teams to change
* Ensure all documentation is completed accurately, investigate any queries or inconsistencies and take steps to resolve problems as they arise
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you then click 'APPLY' now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.