This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
We are pleased to announce that our engineering client is looking to develop their team.
They are currently looking to expand their office team and we are excited to be able to offer our support in their search for a Design Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client's workforce where the position of design engineer will be based upon a permanent, full time role and working from their head office in the Norfolk area.
As the design engineer you will be responsible for the development of control systems for which include the hardware & software solutions using PLC & SCADA systems. You must be able to work on your own initiative as well working part of a great team, whilst having a great sense of humour. You will be required to liaise with vendors & suppliers, prepare agreed documentation, whilst being flexible in your approach to complete additional tasks to support the company and the team's objectives.
In order to carry out your duties, our client is looking for some of the following attributes:
* Have experience in using Microsoft packages, including word, excel and a good database knowledge.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to different situations.
* Ability to travel to and from the client's sites as and when required.
* Excellent communication skills to both internal & external customers.
* Able to plan and organise effectively, whilst able to deliver a strong positive performance.
Our client offers a very competitive salary package with additional benefits and are a fast growing business within the Renewable & Oil & Gas industries.
Does this position sound just up your street……? Get in touch NOW!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.