This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £19000 per annum|
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most well-known cosmetic manufacturers in the UK! We are looking for a talented Development Technician to join the team in Halesworth working for a company that year on year are increasingly winning prestigious awards in top cosmetics ceremonies. They are offering a competitive starting salary of £18,000 per annum, which is negotiable depending on experience.
Flexitime hours 08.00hrs-17.00hrs Monday-Friday
As a Development Technician you will be working directly with the chemists in producing award-winning products. You will be working closely with the New Product Development team on customer requests including stability updates and press samples. This is a key role for both bespoke product developments and existing products.
Development Technician Job Duties include:
* Contacting suppliers and requesting raw materials for development
* Initiating stability / compatibility trials and updating all relevant records
* Measuring and recording batch parameters
* Making observations on stability samples and notifying chemists of any issues
* Assisting the chemists in troubleshooting manufactured batch issues
* Updating stability / compatibility records and all relevant documents and spread sheets
Essential Skills & Experiences:
* Sound organizing, planning, and problem-solving skills
* High level of attention to detail and accuracy
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as a part of a team as well as be self motivated
* High standard of competency in Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook, word, and powerpoint
If you are motivated and up for a challenge please click APPLY now !
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.