Quality Control Technologist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Trade, Craft & IndustrialBusiness Services & Office Support|
|Salary||Up to £19000 per annum|
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Quality Control Technologist to join our client's team in Halesworth, Suffolk. As a Quality Control Technologist you will be working for an innovative UK based cosmetics manufacturer specialising in bespoke product development.
You will be assisting the Quality Shift Supervisor in ensuring that all products are produced and filled to the customer approved specification and to an acceptable quality. Working in conjunction with other members of the team, including the Filling and Production staff, you will carry out testing on bulk manufactured products, ensuring the company's QC procedures and policies are being followed in all areas at all times.
The Quality Control Technologist will be required to work shifts, which will be Monday-Friday 05:45 - 14:45 and 13:00 to 22:00.
The salary on offer is £19,000 per annum
The job duties of the Quality Control Technologist include:
* Carrying out line checks on filled finished products, checking packaging, labelling, batch coding, weights and that general appearance are all correct
* Testing bulk manufactured products ensuring they meet specification
* Carrying out inspections of components, labels and raw materials as required
* Maintaining Quality Control records
* Undertaking QC checks and producing reports
* Working with the Quality Shift Supervisor on Non Conformance Reports and Quality systems - ISO9001, BRC & ISO22716 with the view of continuous improvements
* Calibration of pH meters and viscometers as required
* You must have experience in a FMCG environment
* Be experienced in Quality Systems - ISO 9001 & BRC
* Have solid organising, planning, literacy & numeracy skills and attention to detail
* Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Have a good standard of competency using Microsoft packages, particularly excel, outlook, word
* Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
* Have the ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated
Please click APPLY now if you can see yourself working for a company winning increasing awards!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.