This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
A fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced family lawyer looking for a new challenge in Ipswich!
As a Family Lawyer you will be working for one of the longest established law firms in East Anglia. Our client covers range of law such as family, corporate, personal, injury and home.
You will be working a varied case load covering all aspects of family law matters including divorce, financial settlement, ancillary relief work and negotiation.
This position is flexible as to hours with an attractive salary on offer!
Family Lawyer job duties -
* Assisting clients with Divorce
* Ancillary relief work
* Child work including contact, residence and restrictions on living arrangements
* Advocacy and associated court work.
* COLP Committee member assisting with regard to compliance generally on all matters.
* Legal Aid work excluded.
Daily responsibilities would include:
* Providing legal advice relating to children's services
* Managing complex projects and assessing known risks
* Supporting other Fee Earners
* Attend networking and firm events to build relationships with clients
Please click APPLY if you are an experienced Family lawyer looking for new challenges!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.