This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||Thirsk, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Trade, Craft & Industrial|
|Salary||£10.50 - £11.5 per hour|
Our client is looking for a Forklift Operator, based in Thirsk, to work on a temp to permanent basis. If you have a certificate of training as a Forklift Operator, from one of the approved training bodies, you should apply now!
Monday-Friday Shift: working rotating shifts of 6.00am-2.00pm and 2.00pm-10.00pm.
Our client offers a good hourly pay rate of £9.02 plus a shift allowance of £1.48 per hour.
Main Purpose: As the Forklift Operator for our client you will ensure all orders are despatched to company standards.
* Using the forklift to load/unload deliveries
* Checking fork lift levels. Keeping trucks clean & tidy
* Fork lift daily checks
* Keeping the receiving and despatch areas tidy
* Helping with other warehouse duties when required
* Forklift operator compliance with procedures
* Organisation of work & keeping up with workload
* Tidiness of designated areas
* Dedication to maintaining high standards
* Condition of forklift trucks
* WH&S awareness
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.