This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||See Job Description|
We are pleased to announce that our engineering client is looking to develop their team, and we're excited that they've asked us to support them in their search for a Design Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join our client's workforce. The position of Design Engineer is a permanent, full time role, working from their head office in the Norfolk area.
As the Design Engineer you will be responsible for the development of control systems, so will have similar experience including working with hardware & software solutions using PLC & SCADA systems. You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as working as part of a great team, whilst having a good sense of humour. You will be required to liaise with vendors & suppliers, ensure timely preparation of agreed documentation, whilst being flexible in your approach to complete additional tasks to support the company and the teams' objectives. This role will involve travelling to and from the clients' sites as and when required.
In order to carry out your duties as their Design Engineer, our client is looking for some of the below attributes:
* Solid Project Engineering experience
* Commercial awareness and experience or understanding of project cost management
* Experience in using Microsoft packages, including word, excel and a good database knowledge
* Willingness to learn and adapt to different situations
* Excellent communication skills to both internal & external customers.
* Ability to plan and organise effectively, whilst able to deliver a strong positive performance.
Our client offers a very competitive salary package with additional benefits and are a fast growing business within the Renewable & Oil & Gas industries.
Does this position sound just up your street……? Get in touch NOW!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.