Mechanical Contracts Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Project Management & Services|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Pension, Private Medical, Bonus|
We are excited to announce that our utilities client is looking to develop their team. This is an exciting time for the business as they continue to grow, and we are pleased to be supporting them in their search for an experienced Mechanical Contracts Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join our client's team on a permanent, full-time basis, working out of their Suffolk branch.
As the Mechanical Contracts Manager you will be attuned to the below requirements:
* Able to prepare construction drawings
* Provide job specific "RAMS", managing teams, aid in the preparation of O&M Manuals
* Attend site and conduct client meetings, while carrying out requisite client facility checks
* You would be required to order the day to day materials, whilst ensuring that all AFD's & signed certification are available for handover upon completion of the project.
You will also have:
* Demonstrable experience in contract estimating
* Experience and ability to provide construction drawings (D&B)
* Able to manage and co-ordinate subcontractors and other trade services.
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, subject to experience.
There are additional benefits which would include, your own Company Car, Pension, Private Health Care Package and an enticing Bonus scheme is also available.
Our client is looking for a motivated and ambitious person who is looking to reach for the top!
Does this sound like you? Get in touch NOW!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.