This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Business Services & Office Support|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Sales Support person required for our successful client based in Loddon, Norfolk!
Due to a sustained period of growth and expansion our client is looking to recruit a driven individual to join our existing Sales Team.
Salary: Circa £18K p.a. depending on experience and skills
Hours: Full time Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm with 1 hr lunch
Sales Support - You need to be:
- Customer focused with an ability to build effective customer relations
- Have an excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Computer literate - Word, Exel, etc, experience using SAGE 200 useful
- Level headed, able to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Experience of designing sales promotion literature an advantage
- Knowledge of the Gas/Plumbing industry advantageous but not essential as full training will be given
The duties of the Sales Support role will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing business to business account customer's orders via phone, email and face to face, preparing orders for processing, checking stock/capacity
- Customer enquiries/preparing quotations
- Technical sales enquiries
- Producing sales and promotional literature
- Dealing with customer issues/complaints
- Order entry/chases
For the right candidate this position could lead to external customer visits and Account Management
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity please click APPLY now!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency.